What can I say? First of all, I'm (finishing)writing this almost 2 weeks after I left LA. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to finish til now. That was totally the kind of vacation I needed. I didn't do anything for anyone but myself. I need this vacation from my world of constantly doing things for others. Farsh and his roommates have been very hospitable (although the apartment itself, not so much). Not having a defined plan (as I am accustomed to having) was verrrrryyyyy strange and annoying to me BUT I think it provided a very good escape. I was able to finally finish "Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain, which I highly recommend. Now I started on the next book from my list (which I'll post later), which is the first in a series of 3 books by Jeff Lindsay. They're the books that inspired the Showtime series "Dexter". I have been very lazy about taking pictures on this trip. I came with a fully charged camera and am going home with the same. I have taken advantage of the fact the I am not driving to actually see L.A. this time. I have finally seen the Hollywood sign!! As far as I can remember, I don't actually think I've ever seen it in person. I saw so many of the celeb hotspots in hollywood (beso, area, dolce, koi, I'll sole, etc.) and I saw one celebrity whose name I cannot recall. Not so exciting or important but I just thought I should share that. We went to Universal, the Getty Center and In'n'Out!! Also, I shopped. Not as bad as usual but nevertheless, I shopped. It felt goooood. And I didn't use ANY of my credit cards. Only money that I actually had. Unfortunately for me, that means I have no money left. JKJK!!!! I still have some money and not deeper in debt! And I got 2 pairs of nice, tight diesel jeans, a cardigan, tshirts, cashmere scarf, and I can't even remember what else. Yay me! I had a good time seeing farsh and I'm glad I realized I'm happy for him. Not jealous. He did something that I have been dying to do and he did it (almost) by himself. I'm proud of my little bro. And you should be too. :-)
Long Live The Farsh,
FF
P.S. I know I have been taking A LOT of time between posts but I have much much more to share so stay tuned my trusty reader!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
0 comments
Post a Comment